The Motor Control Center (MCC) Panel is a panel consisting of one or more ‘enclosed sections’.
- Remote control operation facility
- MCCB for protection
- Change over switch for circuit change from mains to DG and vice-versa
- Direct on line starters that include MCB, thermal overload relay and connectors.
- Bus Bars of proper rating duly covered with a acrylic sheet for safety.
- Aluminum strip for earthing
- Panel light and fan for ventilation.
- Many more features that solve many practical problems.
- Operational Current: 32 A to 1600 A
- Ambient Temperature: 40.50 degree Celsius in single and double front
- Withstand Capacity: 16KA to 100 KA
- Degree of Protection: As per IS Standards
- Types of Starters Include: Automatic Star Delta, Direct On-line, Soft Starters, Varied Frequency Drives, Stator Rotor Starters and Auto Transformer Starters